Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Hiring for all positions full-time, part-time and PRN days and
nights available. Do not pass up this chance, apply quickly if your
experience and skills match what is in the following
description.Hourly rate range $36 - $51. 50 / hour$10,000 sign on
bonus for full-timeExcellent PRN rates as wellCompensation will be
determined based on years of experience and applicable
certifications. This position also includes generous shift
differentials.Registered Nurse Career OpportunityRespected and
valued for your Registered Nurse skill set.Are you looking for a
career that's close to your heart and close to home? For many of
us, it's more than shorter commutes. At Encompass Health, you'll
feel at home, welcomed in like we've known each other for years.
Picture the opportunity to impact your community by providing care
and support and being part of inspiring outcomes. Does that sound
good to you? Good. Then you're in the right place.As a Registered
Nurse, you know that small successes can have the biggest impacts.
You'll use your specialized skills to provide high-quality,
compassionate, individualized care for our patients, allowing you
time to get to know them and help them achieve their goals during
their rehabilitation journey. You'll have access to the latest
equipment and technology and work with team members who are
collaborative, supportive and welcoming. Enjoy a rewarding career
and benefits package that starts the same day you do, giving you
the peace of mind and the work/life balance you deserve.A little
about us:We're confident you'll see the difference the moment you
join our team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a
growing national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of
our career growth opportunities and how our team members work
together for the greater good of our patients. We've been named one
of the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best
Companies to Work For(r) Award, among others, which is pretty
amazing.Our benefits start day one:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit.Be the Registered Nurse you've always wanted to be:
- Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading
patient assessments, creating personalized care plans and targeting
and resolving patient concerns.
- Enjoy building rewarding relationships with patients and their
families and learn about their physical, mental and emotional needs
to help them recover.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to
coordinate care, assist with direct patient care, answer call
lights, and delegate as needed.
- Be a resource for the staff when they have questions or need
assistance with complex patient needs.
- Celebrate patient wins along the way.Required Certifications
- Current licensure or certification required by state
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification to be obtained within a year of meeting the
- At least one year of experience in a rehabilitation hospital
setting (within the last five years).The Encompass WayWe proudly
set the standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy,
doing what's right, focusing on the positive and remaining stronger
together. We're a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care
with over 150 locations nationwide and 36,000 exceptional people
(and growing)!Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and
inclusive culture. We offer equal employment opportunities
regardless of a person's race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color,
creed, age, mental disability, physical disability or any other
protected classification.We can't wait to meet with you and we mean
Keywords: Encompass Health, Fortuna Foothills , RN, Healthcare , Wellton, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!