Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Hiring for all positions full-time, part-time and PRN days and
Hourly rate range $36 - $51. 50 / hour
$10,000 sign on bonus for full-time
Excellent PRN rates as well
Compensation will be determined based on years of experience and
applicable certifications. This position also includes generous
Registered Nurse Career Opportunity
Respected and valued for your Registered Nurse skill set.
Are you looking for a career that's close to your heart and close
to home? For many of us, it's more than shorter commutes. At
Encompass Health, you'll feel at home, welcomed in like we've known
each other for years. Picture the opportunity to impact your
community by providing care and support and being part of inspiring
outcomes. Does that sound good to you? Good. Then you're in the
As a Registered Nurse, you know that small successes can have the
biggest impacts. You'll use your specialized skills to provide
high-quality, compassionate, individualized care for our patients,
allowing you time to get to know them and help them achieve their
goals during their rehabilitation journey. You'll have access to
the latest equipment and technology and work with team members who
are collaborative, supportive and welcoming. Enjoy a rewarding
career and benefits package that starts the same day you do, giving
you the peace of mind and the work/life balance you deserve.
A little about us:
We're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join our
team. Working at Encompass Health means working with a growing
national inpatient rehabilitation leader. We're proud of our career
growth opportunities and how our team members work together for the
greater good of our patients. We've been named one of the "World's
Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
For(r) Award, among others, which is pretty amazing.
Our benefits start day one:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for full-time and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit.
Be the Registered Nurse you've always wanted to be:
- Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading
patient assessments, creating personalized care plans and targeting
and resolving patient concerns.
- Enjoy building rewarding relationships with patients and their
families and learn about their physical, mental and emotional needs
to help them recover.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to
coordinate care, assist with direct patient care, answer call
lights, and delegate as needed.
- Be a resource for the staff when they have questions or need
assistance with complex patient needs.
- Celebrate patient wins along the way.
Required Certifications and Licensures:
- Current licensure or certification required by state
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification to be obtained within a year of meeting the
- At least one year of experience in a rehabilitation hospital
setting (within the last five years).
The Encompass Way
We proudly set the standard for excellence in care, leading with
empathy, doing what's right, focusing on the positive and remaining
stronger together. We're a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute
care with over 150 locations nationwide and 36,000 exceptional
people (and growing)!
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture.
We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's
race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental
disability, physical disability or any other protected
We can't wait to meet with you and we mean that.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Fortuna Foothills , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Wellton, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!