Posted on: September 11, 2023
We are committed to building a workplace where everyone feels heard
and respected, and extending our culture of care so that every
individual can reach their full potential. We want you to have a
sense of belonging and feel valued for your contributions and the
perspectives you bring.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of
overhead/underground electric transmission, distribution and
substation systems and do related work as required. This position
works directly under the crew Foreman or Superintendent.
Willingness to travel is a must.
- Constructs and installs overhead and underground distribution
- Operates heavy and light equipment, including digger derricks,
aerial lift devices and backhoes. Works with various tools of the
- Digs hole/trenches, sets poles, climbs poles, strings wire,
place equipment and testing systems.
- Experienced with sticking and gloving
- Locates underground cable as requested by customers
- Performs work on energized and de-energized
- Participates in the instruction and development of Apprentice
- Participates in safety meetings
- Performs after-hours duties, as required
- Works scheduled and unscheduled overtime, as needed or
- Follows Safety Standards to insure the job is done safely
- Performs other duties as assigned/needed
- Must be willing to travel
- Completion of an accredited apprenticeship program and held the
position of journeyman lineman for a minimum of 5 years
- Journeyman Lineman Card or verifiable work experience
- Valid CDL license with excellent driving record preferred
Anticipated base salary range: $33.00 - $35.00
The final agreed upon compensation is based on individual
education, qualifications, experience, and work location. This
position is bonus eligible.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are
representative of those the employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Occasionally: Carrying, climbing, crouching, grasping, gripping,
handling, kneeling, pinching, pulling, pushing, lifting, reaching,
and stooping are required.
Frequently: Standing and walking is required.
Constantly: Reading, vision, repetitive motions, and sitting are
Exposed to occasional extreme cold, extreme heat, humidity, wet,
noise, hazards and vibration in the working environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to
pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a
condition of employment.
RES is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity
and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and
harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: RES, Fortuna Foothills , Journeyman Lineman, Professions , Dateland, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!